W1812 SHOP FOX Planer Molder with stand
This next generation Planer/Moulder features precision ground cast iron wings for greater work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, pedestal mounted switch, improved chip clearance, one-piece enclosed stand and variable speed control for unsurpassed planing and moulding capibility. Open end design allows you to make elliptical mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine!
- Motor: 2HP, 240V, single phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 10.8
- Power Transfer: V-belt
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4"L x 22"Wx34-1/2"H
- Maximum planing width: 7"
- Maximum planing depth: 1/8"
- Maximum planing height: 7-1/2"
- Maximum profile width: 6-3/4"
- Maximum profile depth: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimun stock length: 9"
- 2 HSS knives 7-1/8"Lx1-1/2"Wx1/4"T
- Number of cuts per minute: 14,000
- Number of cuts per inch: 64-260
- Cutterhead type: square
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-1/4"
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Table dimensions: 14-1/8"Lx10"Wx7/16"T
- Extension wing dimensions: 11"Lx8-9/16"Wx2-3/8T"
- Floor to table height: 30-3/8"
- Dust port: 4" (1)
- Feed Speed: 0-18 FPM
- Precision-ground cast iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutterhead housing with precision gib adjustments
- Pedestal-mounted control switch with variable speed control
- Power feed motor: 1-4 HP, 180VDC, 1A
- Power feed motor speed: 0-55 RPM
- Varible speed power feed with chain drive power transfer
- Patented, Patents Pending
10% OFF of any knives and bedboard ordered with your machine.